A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Goth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Goth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goth Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Goth graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Goth DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Goth practice?
- Dr. Joseph Goth has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Goth practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Surgeons and Coraopolis Dentists.