Dr. Joseph Grande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Grande?

New Patient

Posted on December 16th, 2015

very lovely staff. down-to-earth physician. GREAT hours! always able to get in when I need to. Highly Recommended.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2015

He is and excellent doctor and father to me.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

A quack! Totally inept, prescription happy failure of a doctor. He was my primary care for many years. Within 1 year I saw him 8 times For throat infections, he did nothing, turns out my tonsils severely needed to come out and were on the verge of blocking my air ways. I went to him nearly monthly for kidney infections, just wrote a script and did nothing more. I took it into my own hands to find out I have polycystic kidney disease..guess what the warning signs were! That was my last straw, I left to a new pc who actually cares, and knows what she's doing, takes time with the patients and understands. My new primary care told me to get my records from grande, they refused to give them to Me when they found out it was because I was getting a new primary! Awful awful doctor, who at well over 400 lbs likes to tell patients they're fat..

Would not waste your time or money on this doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I was not feeling well with chest pains.I went in to see this doctor.The staff was extremely rude.I was charged eighty five dollars at the door.When i was finelly called to the back the only thing they did was take my blood pressure and ordered a stress test. After the test was complete. The hospital informed me i was having anxiety attacts and they rushed the results to Dr.Grande so he could prescripe me something to relieve my symptoms.I called the doctor they said to come in.When i arrived i was told to come back in an hour they were busy so i went home. Within ten minutes i recieved a phone call from the office saying to go to another docter that Dr Grande could not help me.It was a waste of time and money going to see him.Would not recommend him to anyone who cares about there health.

GOOD EXPERIENCE

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

I FOUND DR. GRANDE TO AND HIS STAFF TO BE CARING AND VERY HELPFUL. I HAVE BEEN TO HIS OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES FOR MYSELF OR MY CHILDREN AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. WE CAN JUST WALK IN NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. I USED TO GO TO AN OFFICE WHERE AN APPOINTMENT WAS NECESSARY AND I HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR OR MORE AFTER MY APPOINTMENT TIME. I HAVE REFERRED FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THIS OFFICE AND I HAVE NOT HEARD A BAD THING ABOUT DR. GRANDE OR HIS STAFF.

Shouldn't be a doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2011

this "fender bender" so called Doctor is just another do di dah louh making easy money due his captive business which is to rent his signature for INS exams. He charges you a ton of money and yet you need to go outside his "clinic" for lab & the like. Then, you go thru the aggravation to get said paperwork since they do nothing to finish up unless you go several times.other reviewers mentioned the rudeness & the smoking thing; plain true; they smell to cheap & carelessness all the way thru.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

never again will i go here. he is rude and the staff at the desk are too. i needed a referal which they sent me to the wrong kind of dr and when i said i needed him to fix it he told me it wasnt his problem. his staff told me to take any dr i could get i cant be picky then she told me she didnt want to deal wiht me ( on a thursday) and to come back on tuesday...they r open every day but sunday. they are extremely rude and i reported them to my insurance cuz they just dont care about their patients

Excellent quick & efficient with accuracy!

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Dr. Grande is a patient, caring man that calmly listens to symptomatology and uses tests to accurately find a treatment. He is a very intelligent, quick, nice doctor that I would recommend to anyone!

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Dr. Grande does not have manners and neither do his staff. I have heard the staff numerious times making fun of patients and being extremely rude to them. They smoke right outside the office and thats all you can smell.

Posted on October 12th, 2017