A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Grassi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Grassi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grassi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grassi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Grassi practice?
Dr. Joseph Grassi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pain Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Asbury, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Physiatrists, Phillipsburg Orthopedic Surgeons, and Phillipsburg Pain Management Doctors.