A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Grassi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Grassi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grassi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Grassi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Grassi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Grassi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Grassi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Asbury, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Physiatrists.