A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Grassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Grassi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grassi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Grassi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Grassi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Grassi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grassi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Grassi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Grassi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Grassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Grassi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Phillipsburg Physiatrists.