A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Graversen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Graversen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Graversen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graversen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Graversen MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Graversen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Graversen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Graversen practices Urology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Paoli Urologists.