Dr. Joseph Greco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2015
Nice man but horrible surgeon. I still have a huge scar on my forehead from 2 inch hole he cut from a year ago.

November 12th, 2014
Outstanding Physician. Very pleased with his medical care & diagnostic expertise. Highly recommended

August 8th, 2013
I have an extensive history of basal cell and had been putting off going to the dermatologist as I've not always been happy with the doctors I'm referred to, however, recently got a health plan where I can choose where I go. Having always had good experiences at UCLA and their Mohs removal, I made an appointment and cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Greco. He and the staff are extremely personable, attentive, caring and more. I'm not sure why a few negative reviews. I highly recommend Dr. Greco and his staff! They are all amazing!

May 1st, 2013
Burned Once; burned Twice
This is a doctor who cares more for money than health care--at least that is the impression he gives when he rushes in for an appointment, removes a growth and calls it "cosmetic"--no warning about billing later. Further, he performs laser on your face without any anesthesia or warning for need for advil or anesthesia cream. He was brisk, with NO bedside manner.

August 24th, 2012
Dr. Greco is easily the best skin cancer/reconstructive surgeon I have ever seen. Not only is he obviously extremely knowledgable, but he also has a tremendous bedside manner. He made me feel at such ease. I recommend Dr. Greco to anyone who is in need of a mohs surgeon.

September 13th, 2011
DR GRECO is very professional, friendly, and among the very best. I've had two excisions performed by him over the last 4 years and I couldn't be more impressed by his competent abilities.

March 18th, 2011
Very nice guy & Doctor. Dr. Greco perfomed surgey on a Basal Cell Carcinoma and it was painless and he was very good natured and jovial. This fellow is a good man, you can't help but like Dr. Greco.

November 21st, 2010
As fine a doctor as I have ever been treated by
I had Mohs surgery from Dr. Greco and it was as near a perfect experience as I have ever had a doctor's office. The staff was first rate and Dr. Greco was both friendly and professional. The surgery went very well and I can be a very difficult patient. I was treated so well that I was completely comfortable during and after the surgery. I can not recommend both Dr. Greco and his office highly enough.

October 5th, 2010
Michael S.
Highly professional and intuitive. His best feature, besides his professionalism, is his sense of humor. Although frightfully busy, he takes the time to examine not only one's skin, but attitude as well. That's a big part of healing.

August 20th, 2010
Excellent surgical dermatologist
I was referred to Dr. Greco, he was quite pleasant and easy to talk to. He described what he would be doing, was communicative and efficient. His staff was excellent with follow up care.