A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Greenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham VA Medical
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Greenfield MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Joseph Greenfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Greenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.