A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Greenfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham VA Medical
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Greenfield MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Joseph Greenfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Greenfield practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.