A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Greybush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Greybush, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greybush graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Greybush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nicholas Greybush MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Greybush practice?
- Dr. Joseph Greybush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Greybush practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.