inactive

Joseph Grillo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 15th, 2013
Not Recommended
I was unhappy with my experiences with Dr. Grillo during the span of two appointments. Dr. Grillo gave me an inaccurate diagnosis (as confirmed by a second doctor and physical therapist), only touched my knee to check looseness of joints (but not to help diagnose), wanted to do surgery if one shot didn't work, and refused to give me a physical therapy script (said it would worsen everything; the second doctor gave me the script and it helped my strength & flexibility to return to 5/5 without surgery!). Additionally, I felt uncomfortable with his slurs against athletes and other races.

November 4th, 2010
Beyond Rude.
Never before has a doctor with such a horrid bedside maner. Rude to staff as well. After surgery did not come to speak to anyone, just sent home. At post op appointment was very quick and would cut you off while talking. Answered most questions with a simple I don't know.

December 7th, 2009
Staff was awesome!-DW

September 25th, 2009
Toe surgery
Dr Grillo was very professional and spend time explaining the pre- and post surgical porcedures and requirements. I was very satisfied with his diagnoses and the results associated with the surgery. I strongly recommend Dr. Grillo.