A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Grocela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Grocela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grocela
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grocela Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Grocela, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grocela graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grocela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Grocela MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Grocela practice?
- Dr. Joseph Grocela has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Grocela practices Urology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Urologists.