Dr. Joseph Gross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 4th, 2015
Amazing staff

October 3rd, 2013
Excellent Experience
I needed to have my travel vaccines done on short notice, and I was given an appointment and excellent service by Dr. Joseph Gross and his team. The office I visited (Haverhill) is very clean. Nurse Jen took me right in and prepared my paperwork, shots, and vitals. Meanwhile, Dr. Gross researched the necessary vaccines. He clearly explained the benefits of each before Nurse Jen deftly administered them. I was also given tips on preventing illness abroad. They took care of my referral and insurance and had contacted my former PCP for my records. My prescription was waiting for me after work. This is a tight ship and I highly recommend it.

August 28th, 2013
This is not a lyme literate doctor
This doctor believes that you only can have lyme disease if you can show him evidence of a bite. What if you were bitten years ago, or never saw a bite, and had no antibiotics? He was rude, didn't want to hear my symptoms, and honestly, he has "dead" eyes. No humanity in there. I would give no stars, but at least one is required.

June 26th, 2012
My doctor refered me to him. It was a terrible experiance. He said "you don't have lyme tell your doctor to stop the antibotics and fix the real problem" I told my doctor and they said that I was not the first person to say I will never go back to that guy! I have had more test and are confirmed to have Lyme!