Dr. Joseph Grover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Grover?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Grover?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very sad that he no longer practices medicine.

October 6th, 2015

He delivered my daughters and I've been his patient ever since about 25 years!!!

July 26th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Grover for almost 30 years. He delivered all 3 of my kids as well as helped see me through a couple of other issues. Dr. Grover is an amazing man and doctor. He is compassionate, thorough and has an amazing bedside manner. Plus he is knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I started using a senior Dr. In his practice but once I met Dr. Grover, I quickly made him my OB/GYN. Back then he was one of the younger docs in the group at Jefferson. He's the best!

January 28th, 2015

Dr Grover delivered my twin girls in 1992. I've been his patient ever since. He is caring, thorough, easy to talk to and very funny! I had fibroid tumors in 1990 or so and he took very good care of me through the whole process. I live in NJ and will be making an appt to see him in his PA office.

January 28th, 2014

staff is horrible

Dr. Grover Is a wonderful doctor but unfortunaatley his office staff is a joke! These women have no sympathy and are ignorant and rude.

August 20th, 2013

Great doctors are hard to find

Dr. Grover, is a great doctor! He was the first doctor to take the pain I had suffered through for years seriously. His bed side manner is something that you can't put a price on! He is a great person in general! I would recommend him, to everyone I know. I wish more doctors were as caring!

June 7th, 2013

Best OB/GYN in Philadelphia area

Dr Grover is the best doctor out there in the Philadelphia area in the OB/GYN field. He is sympathetic, knowledgeable and respectful. He considers the patients opinion's and wishes while providing the best medical opinion and decision making possible. He provides routine gyn services, labor and delivery, and has a focus on special conditions such as endometriosis. He is the only doctor I will see regarding my endometrosis. He has delivered my middle daughter and also preformed two laproscopic procedures for endo diagnosis and removal. I trust his medical opinion implicitly and I respect him as a doctor. I recommend him with the highest regard.

March 21st, 2013

Simply the best!!

I have been his pt for over 15 years and would never, ever go to anyone else. I became his patient after a nightmare experience with another MD and hospital. He put me at east right away giving me realistic treatment options. I travel over an hour to see him and would travel 10 hours if necessary. He simply is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to family and friends on a regular basis. Love Dr. G!!!

November 21st, 2012

Excellent OB/GYN!

Dr. Grover solved a problem I had experienced my whole adult life when no other doctor could. He is caring, accessible, knowledgeable, and dedicated. Dr. Grover makes you feel like you're the only patient he has. He's a great doctor!!!

July 1st, 2012

Wonderful doctore.

I love Dr. Jay Grover. He is kind, caring, competent, and has a sense of humor. He tries to put you at ease. Best gynecologist ever!

February 8th, 2012

Love, LOVE Dr. Joseph Grover. I've been going to him for 20 years now. Having difficult pregnantcies he was with me every step of the way and when I had my 2nd miscarriage he rushed from the hospital to his office to console me. He's compassionate, has always been truthful, gave you options, very easy to talk to, excellent bedside manners. Whenever I had questions or concerns between visits, he has always return phone calls himself on the same day. When you find a Doctor as personable, caring and excellent as Dr. Grover, you follow him where ever he goes. Not only do I drive an hour to see him for my gyn appts but I drove and hour in labor so he could deliver my baby! I highly recommend Dr.Joseph Grover, excellent Doctor.

November 1st, 2011

Tremendous Doctor!

Thank you Dr. Grover for being such a wonderful patient and fabulous bedside manner. Continue the wonderful work that you are doing!