Obstetricians & Gynecologists
2100 Keystone Ave
Ste 707
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
610-626-7070
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. Kudzu.
 |  staff is horrible  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2014

Dr. Grover Is a wonderful doctor but unfortunaatley his office staff is a joke! These women have no sympathy and are ignorant and rude.

|  Great doctors are hard to find  |  show details
by S.Stewart on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Grover, is a great doctor! He was the first doctor to take the pain I had suffered through for years seriously. His bed side manner is something that you can't put a price on! He is a great person in general! I would recommend him, to everyone I know. I wish more doctors were as caring!

|  Best OB/GYN in Philadelphia area  |  show details
by B. Howell on Jun 7th, 2013

Dr Grover is the best doctor out there in the Philadelphia area in the OB/GYN field. He is sympathetic, knowledgeable and respectful. He considers the patients opinion's and wishes while providing the best medical opinion and decision making possible. He provides routine gyn services, labor and delivery, and has a focus on special conditions such as endometriosis. He is the only doctor I will see regarding my endometrosis. He has delivered my middle daughter and also preformed two laproscopic procedures for endo diagnosis and removal. I trust his medical opinion implicitly and I respect him as a doctor. I recommend him with the highest regard.

|  Simply the best!!  |  show details
by C.A.H. on Mar 20th, 2013

I have been his pt for over 15 years and would never, ever go to anyone else. I became his patient after a nightmare experience with another MD and hospital. He put me at east right away giving me realistic treatment options. I travel over an hour to see him and would travel 10 hours if necessary. He simply is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to family and friends on a regular basis. Love Dr. G!!!

|  Excellent OB/GYN!  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. Grover solved a problem I had experienced my whole adult life when no other doctor could. He is caring, accessible, knowledgeable, and dedicated. Dr. Grover makes you feel like you're the only patient he has. He's a great doctor!!!

|  Wonderful doctore.  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

I love Dr. Jay Grover. He is kind, caring, competent, and has a sense of humor. He tries to put you at ease. Best gynecologist ever!

Feb 8th, 2012

Love, LOVE Dr. Joseph Grover. I've been going to him for 20 years now. Having difficult pregnantcies he was with me every step of the way and when I had my 2nd miscarriage he rushed from the hospital to his office to console me. He's compassionate, has always been truthful, gave you options, very easy to talk to, excellent bedside manners. Whenever I had questions or concerns between visits, he has always return phone calls himself on the same day. When you find a Doctor as personable, caring and excellent as Dr. Grover, you follow him where ever he goes. Not only do I drive an hour to see him for my gyn appts but I drove and hour in labor so he could deliver my baby! I highly recommend Dr.Joseph Grover, excellent Doctor.

|  Tremendous Doctor!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Thank you Dr. Grover for being such a wonderful patient and fabulous bedside manner. Continue the wonderful work that you are doing!

Sep 6th, 2011

An absolutely wonderful physician with a fabuluous bedside manner!

|  The Best of The Best  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr Grover outshines all other physicians I've secured for care with a health issue. I met him when i was in need of surgery and he immediately put me at ease. He saw me following surgery called the house to followup and saw me in the office for followup and took time to answer all questions and listened to the my many concerns. I've since recomended him to my fellow nurses as a nurse did the same favor for me

|  dr grover is wonderful!!!!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

i have been a pt for 20t years at this office and last year i switched to him from another associate...he is wonderful..pleasant,good bedside manner and returns phone calls promptly...i recentlt had a procedure done by him and he had enough thought to call me the night before to see if i was okay...amd that meant alot to me....your a wonderful dr dont ever change your manners!!!!!

May 5th, 2011

The worst doctor in the world, behind the smile is deceit, and horror, i would not recommend this doctor to my own dog..

Jan 10th, 2011

So kind and caring! LOve him!!

|  Truly The Best  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2010

Dr. Grover is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. I had two of the worst pregnancies the second one nearly cost me my life. There was alot of terminology that I didnt understand and he was so thorough and even called me to make sure i was comfortable with the explanation. He kept me calm and talked to me the entire c-section and he really is a true god sent. Because of him i have the 2 most beautiful boys

|  He is the Best there is  |  show details
by Chamika Morrison on Jul 2nd, 2010

Dr Grover is exceptional, with his work, he's caring and extremely knowledgable.I've been his patient for 3 years now and I would follow him where ever he goes. Its hard to find good Dr's and he is the Best of the Best.

|  Love Dr. Grover  |  show details
May 25th, 2010

Dr. Grover is THE BEST. Unfortunately, I suffered a loss after a huge healthy 10lb., 7ozs. delivery (VAGINALLY!- my nurse told me if it were not for him it'd surely be a c-section) but became pregnant almost immediately with a sweet baby girl (9 lbs., 9.5 ozs.) He gave me optimism & was the best ever on my darkest day. Nobody like him.

|  Dr. Grover is one of the best doctors I have had.  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

I consider myself lucky and blessed to have a doctor such as Dr. Grover. He is knowledgeable, he talks to you and include you in every detail of my medical health. He has excellent bedside matters. It is important that my doctor returns phone calls and Dr. Grover does that. After each examination, Dr. Grover always give you an over view in details. He keeps you informed. Dr. Grover is one of most caring and thoughtful physican. This is more than a job to him. He deeply cares about his patients. I would travel from another country to visit Dr. Grover because the quality of my care is extremely important to me; and I know I will get quality care/Top notch care from Dr. Grover.

|  Disgrace  |  show details
by Jane D. at Judy`sBook on Nov 29th, 2009 on judysbook.com

Don`t go there!! It was demeaning and unprofessional. They do not care about your well being...I left AMA joke!!and I will call my MD on Monday.....a real doctor and probably go to a real hospital. I felt like I was at the school nurse. ...

|  Dr Grover is fantastic!  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2009

Dr Grover is such a wonderful Doctor. He is compassionate and caring and really puts your mind at ease. He has delivered two of my children and I couldn't have had better birth experiences. I am so grateful that he is my Doctor and couldn't recommend him enough.

Oct 26th, 2009

Dr. Grover is the best.

|  Best OB-Gyn I`ve ever had!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

When I was pregnant the first time I lucked out and chose this practice by chance off my insurance website. Not being from the area, I had n...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  great OB-GYN  |  show details
by dominojla on Apr 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Joseph Grover is an excellent doctor. His group also utilizes nurse practitioners, which saves time for the patients and is cost efficient as well. Very well run practice.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Horrible experience!!!  |  show details
by Janet U. at Judy`sBook on Sep 7th, 2006 on judysbook.com

My daughter and I arrived at 700 in the evening September 6th and did not get out of the emergency room till 200 in the morning. The intern and the physician that had her case came in to talk to her and then bloodwork was taken by a nurse...

|  Competent and Caring  |  show details
by Kathy H. at Judy`sBook on Jan 17th, 2006 on judysbook.com

I was taken tot he emergency room at Delaware County Memorial Hospital, and although one can never say that their experience being a patient at a hospital is a good thing, my experience with this hospital was positive. I felt like the wait ...