A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Guagliardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Guagliardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Guagliardo, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guagliardo graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Guagliardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Guagliardo DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Guagliardo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Guagliardo has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Guagliardo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Bensalem Surgeons.