A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Guettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Guettler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Guettler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guettler graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guettler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Guettler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Guettler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Guettler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Guettler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Franklin, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Franklin Surgeons.