Dr. Joseph Guettler MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bingham Farms, MI

March 10th, 2017
AMAZING!!!!!
Dr. Guettler is AWESOME!! He's energetic, involved, and enthusiastic about my recovery as if it is his own. He understands my goals to get back to playing and he works to ensure a speedy, yet thorough recovery. I would recommend him 1000x over!

October 10th, 2016
Great Care
Dr. Joe was fantastic from diagnosis, to surgery and recovery!

October 9th, 2016
Hamstring tear
Dr Joe is the best. He has a great personality and is willing to help in any way possible. He is a true professional in every way. And took whatever time necessary to make us feel at ease and totally understand the procedure to be preformed. He help me in every way possible. Thanks Dr Joe

October 5th, 2016
I had ACL replaced and repair on meniscus 3 months ago. I am ecstatic! Dr. Joe is the best! I would absolutely recommend him to my family and friends.

August 18th, 2016
Shoulder surgery
Had shoulder repair in May by Dr Guettler. Very impressed with office staff, physician interactions, scheduling of surgery and post op care and rehab by their therapy group. Especially appreciated that there was minimal wait time for office visits which I have not experienced in other orthopedic offices. Thank you all! Keep up your great care! Have recommended this group to many

June 23rd, 2016
Everything was excellent!!!!

May 18th, 2016
I was seen by Dr. Guettler for a torn bicept. He knew the pain I was experiencing was not the tear. Following MRI he determined other issues in the shoulder were the cause. This was not my first shoulder problem having been operated on by Dr. Joe 3 years earlier. No operation is fun. But having confidence in your surgeon is paramount.

April 24th, 2016
Knee surgery - ACL and cartilage repair
Dr. Guettler performed two procedures on my knee, an ACL repair and cartilage reconstruction. I consulted with a number of doctors but Dr. Guettler made me feel the most comfortable. He was very confident and was able to recommend the appropriate type of surgery for me. I am now a year out of surgery and my knee feels great. I am slowly starting to get into the activities I was doing before the surgery, such as running, hiking, and bicycling.

March 2nd, 2016
Skilled Surgeon
I have been a pt of Dr. Guettler's for about 5 years, and I have always received great care and advice. Dr. Guettler has good judgement and skill, listens to concerns, and most importantly; he really cares about his patients! I recommend him to my family and friends all the time! I work in the operating room and I work with many different surgeons in many different specialties, and in my opinion, Dr. Guettler is one of the best!

February 8th, 2016
I had a shoulder injury that plagued me for almost a year before I went in. I went to see Dr. Guettler. In short order I was diagnosed(labral tear), had surgery, and was almost totally recovered in about 8 months. Dr. Guettler and his team does good work! It's been almost 3 years since my surgery and still going strong!

February 8th, 2016
My experience was amazing with Dr. Guettler! I am very active in my career and wasn't about to be slowed down by a split ACL. I was diagnosed and in surgery in less than three weeks. My physical therapy was also wonderful. I was back to work in less than three months and you would never know I had surgery if you see me now. I recommend Dr. Guettler to all my friends! What a blessing!

February 6th, 2016
Confidence, Not Ego
Is Dr. Joe confident? Absolutely. He is one of the best orthopedic surgeons around. Is this possibly mistaken for ego as noted in various negative reviews? Likely. Personally, I'd rather have an honest, no nonsense doctor who knows what he is doing. Had nothing but exceptional treatment from everyone in his office. Staff goes the extra mile. When I was a bit unsure of the MRI process, his staff volunteered to call the MRI facility for me and got set everything up. Needed to change several appointments, but I was never made to feel put down or that I had inconvenienced anyone; they were very understanding and helped me reschedule things. The associated physical therapy office down the hall is convenient and experienced with an emphasis on teaching and explaining. When I was in physical therapy I consistently heard not only patients but also the staff talking among themselves saying what a good person and great medical pro Dr. Joe is. I would not hesitate to recommend this practice to others.