A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gugenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gugenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gugenheim
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gugenheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gugenheim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Fibrous Dysplasia of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugenheim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gugenheim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Johnson Gugenheim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Gugenheim practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gugenheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gugenheim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.