Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gugenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gugenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gugenheim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gugenheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gugenheim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Fibrous Dysplasia of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gugenheim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gugenheim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Johnson Gugenheim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Gugenheim practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gugenheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gugenheim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.