A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gurka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gurka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gurka, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurka graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gurka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Gurka DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Gurka practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gurka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gurka practices Internal Medicine near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Salem Internists.