A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gutierrez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Gutierrez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gutierrez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gutierrez practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.