A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gutman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gutman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutman graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gutman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gutman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Gutman practice?
Dr. Joseph Gutman practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Endocrinologists.