Dr. Joseph Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Berger?

October 16th, 2017

gyno-sadist

the doctor is horrible, not able to perform simple procedure, ruined my health, caused pain and physical /psychological suffer

February 4th, 2017

Rude, abrupt and insensitive

I visited with Dr. Berger recently and I was sorely disappointed and upset by the way he treated me. He is dismissive, abrupt and insensitive and did not treat me with respect. I felt like I was bothering him when I asked questions or made a request, every time I spoke he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. He has poor listening skills, I had to repeat myself several times, because he was too busy cutting me off to listen to what I was saying. Within 5 minutes of meeting him and giving him a very brief background of my medical history he quickly cut me off and told me how my other doctors were wrong and I will never have children. He had not examined me or read my medical records, but came to that matter of a fact conclusion!! His uncaring nature extended to the exam, which was painful and abrupt. I do not recommend this doctor.

September 5th, 2015

an I don't care attitude, not professional at all

Yeah, I was recommended to Dr Joseph Berger, MD by NYU referral service. I was never so disapointed ( to tears) he never listen to what I was trying to explain to him. He also called me a liar, he gave me a precription for a medication that I clearly stated I could not take. He made me feel like ____ during his exam He stated whoa! what happen down here? did someone prescribe meds for you vaginally? Honestly I ran out of there and will call NYU referral service on Tuesday. I don't recommend him....

August 13th, 2015

The best GYN doctor ever! He knows his stuff and does it quite well!

June 19th, 2015

Rude and unprofessional doctor. Made me feel humiliated and never explained anything! His seven-year old grandson was present during my exam. Beware of him!

July 12th, 2012

Rude as f***

I was a teenager with an STI and asked him if my bf had a transmitable bacterial infection, how can I prevent from getting something. He told me he doesn't care about my bf. That it's my problem.

August 26th, 2017