A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Berman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Berman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Berman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Berman practices Family Medicine near Park City, UT.
See Park City Primary Care Doctors.