A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Berman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Berman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Berman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Berman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Berman practices Family Medicine near Park City, UT.
See Park City Family Physicians.