Dr. Joseph Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

March 8th, 2013
He is undoubtedly the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. I took my 6-year-old granddaughter to him for fecal impaction. She had previously been in the hospital for five days hooked up to tubes and "cleaned out." This was quite traumatic for her. Instead of being emphathic to her situation, he was rude, dismissive, and downright hateful. He knew she was traumatized but went right ahead with his "finger" exam, which terrified her. He did not try to soothe or comfort her but instead, yelled at her to "calm down." I thought that perhaps he was just having a bad day (as we did not go back after that first visit) but apparently that is his normal personality according to most of the other reviews. I cannot understand why he got into pediatrics; he obviously does not like children. I think he is a monster! I had to give an overall rating to this jerk that is why there is 1 star but in reality I would not give him ANY stars.

February 20th, 2013
I really, really wish I had read these reviews before taking my daughter to see Dr. Clark. I too found him arrogant & unhelpful. He didn't listen to what I tried to tell him about my child's issues, was dismissive & condescending to me and barely said anything to my child. Certainly nothing to put her at ease. Can't imagine why he works in pediatrics! We were in & out in 10 minutes. Total waste of my time and effort.

July 26th, 2012
Terrible doctor
I had many allergic reactions to prednisone, and he insisted that I keep taking it. Despite the fact my condition was getting worse and I was losing a lot of weight. My mom, just got fed up with it and we went to Brenner's. Their gastroenterology is caring, and very informing. I have now been on remicade for several years now, and having no symptoms of my crohn's anymore.

December 18th, 2010
Would NOT Recommend!!!!
Would NOT Recommend!!!!!

September 30th, 2010
Terrible doctor
Dr. Clark is a terrible doctor....doesn't seem to care at all. Took my son to him for four months (newborn) with major stomach problems, and all he wanted to do was say he had the colic. Well after four months, and taking him to another doctor, found out he has a liver cancerous tumor! Would never recommend Dr. Clark to anyone!

July 5th, 2010
Bad Bedside Manor
Irritated as soon as he walked through the door like we were wasting his time. Very arrogant. Could write much more but don't want to waste any more time on this doctor. I do not recommend him to anybody. I will never take my son back to him. We will drive to Winston if he needs this type of doctor again.

March 27th, 2010
dr clark helped us in a very bad time of our lives i highly recommend hem

April 17th, 2009
Dr. Clark is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable in his field.