A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cohen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Horace Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.