A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Cohen practice?
Dr. Joseph Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Shrewsbury, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Endocrinologists.