A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Donnelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Donnelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donnelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donnelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans