A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Donnelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donnelly
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Donnelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Donnelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donnelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Donnelly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Joseph Donnelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Donnelly practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.