A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Donnelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Donnelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Donnelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Donnelly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Joseph Donnelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Donnelly practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.