Dr. Joseph Friedman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017
AVOID
Unless you have Parkinsons or are quite seriously demented, do not go to this provider. If you do not fall into his areas of expertise, he is completely unable to diagnoses symptoms... and even dismissed my symptoms as "clearly having "no physiological" origin and told me that I could be "100% cured through cognitive behavioral therapy". He did not even bother ordering any tests at all - just called me crazy and asked me to come back in 6 months so he could charge my insurance, again, for doing absolutely nothing. Needless to say, I got a second opinion and am now being treated and evaluated for my symptoms CORRECTLY. Turns out, if I had listened to this man, I would have been incontinent and immobile in a year... all while being blamed for the progression of my chronic medical conditions (that he overlooked as the source of my symptoms!) because I didn't do well enough in psychotherapy. He set me up to fail because of his own inabilities as a medical professional. BE AWARE OF HIS LIMITATIONS AS BOTH A HUMAN BEING AND A DOCTOR PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT Unless you either have Parkinsons or are demented and purposefully seeking to be a human test subject --- AVOID THIS DOCTOR AND HOSPITAL LIKE THE PLAGUE. And even if you have Parkinsons or dementia - I advise getting a second opinion before making this man your doctor.

July 5th, 2017
Unless you have Parkinsons...

November 9th, 2016