Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Nejman
Dr. Joseph Nejman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA, with another office in Jenkintown, PA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Nejman is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center and Nazareth Hospital. Dr. Nejman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Nejman has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Joseph Nejman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.