A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Puente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Puente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Puente, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Puente graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Puente has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Puente MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Puente practice?
- Dr. Joseph Puente has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Puente practices Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists.