A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schneider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Achalasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Schneider MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schneider practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.