Dr. Joseph Hasbrouck Schwab MD is male, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schwab is Excellent. Dr. Schwab has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University Hospital - Newark
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Schwab practice?
Dr. Joseph Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Schwab, Dr. Giuseppe Schwab