A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schwab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Herniated Disc
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Schwab has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Hasbrouck Schwab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.