A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stella, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Foundations Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Stella MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Stella practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stella has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stella practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.