Dr. Joseph Williams Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Williams?

February 16th, 2016

I had to move my most recent appointment several times due a family emergency. His staff was courteous and accommodating. From the initial diagnosis, thru the procedure and now with post procedure care, Dr Williams and his staff have been wonderful to work with.

January 30th, 2016

He is very hateful he was always very short with me !! He's personality is awful he is very mean to his patients he has got a very bad attitude!!

October 14th, 2013

Arrogant!

He did a surgical procedure on my grandson and after a few months he was still having problems. We returned to Dr. Joe and he started to explain what he did and didn't do the first time we came to see him. I tried to tell him that I seen what he had done to my grandson and he insisted that he didn't do it. My wife was also there and witnessed it. I finally said what ever, meaning that I wasn't going to argue with him about it. He was very arrogant and said it's not what ever, this is what I did. He is a very arrogant man!

November 8th, 2011

I can get better customer service at Walmart

Dr. Williams recommended a CT scan after I passed a kidney stone. I had the CT scan and he never called me with the results. I called his office. The nurse said that Dr. Williams had looked at them but didn't make any notes. I also gave a urine sample 30 minutes before meeting with Dr. Williams and he didn't even look at the results until I asked him about it. He doesn't care about his patients and doesn't have the desire to help them in any way. Not sure how he got the St. Lukes Meridian ER to recommend him. Big waste of time and money.

September 7th, 2010

Honest, thorough and forthright

April 12th, 2009

I saw him for over a year. He kept assuring me that my prostrate problem was not cancer. When I went for another opinion and transfered my records, most were missing and at the bottom he wrote "patient understands that he may have cancer." It was and I wasted about 18 months. Guess my insurance was too good.

July 23rd, 2008