Dr. Joseph Haas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 7th, 2016

Good Doctor

I have had a good experience with Dr. Haas and his staff. I like that his office is small. I have been to other psychiatrists offices and they are packed with patients (very nerve wracking especially with you suffer from anxiety) There is usually a bit of a wait (around 15-20 minutes) but I don't mind because he is worth the wait.

October 7th, 2016

ACD Taxi Service

Dr Hass as helped me tremendously and is very well versed in his field of expertise very nice Staff and comfortable setting. I would recommend him highly

October 6th, 2016

Good listener

Dr Haas is a good listener. He takes the time to hear my concerns then gives advice. His office manager Nicole is one of the nicest people i have ever met. She always greets me with a smile and kind caring greetings.

August 28th, 2016

His staff manager Nicole is absolutely amazing and such a sweetheart. There is a bit of a wait, at least half-an-hour, to see Dr. Haas, but he is a good doctor and is rather helpful.

August 12th, 2016

Good Doctor

I was able to get an appointment very quickly, Dr, Haas was very nice and was able to come up with a treatment plan quickly. I have only had two visits with him so far and am pleased already. His assistant Nicole is extremely nice and helpful. I would recommend him. :)

July 25th, 2016

Really really goes out of his way to help me. Goes above and beyond. He has changed my life in a such a positive way. Have been a long term patient with him for maintainance care.

April 26th, 2016

Not a real Dr.

We use this fool for medication only. My daughter sees another therapist for real help.

January 3rd, 2016

All this doctor cares about is inflating\his rate to the insurance company, and taking your montages why he follows up with you. So he can get your money.

December 3rd, 2015

GRAND PARENT

Phoned on a Friday after hours, left detailed message regarding 4 YOA grandchild having a melt down over not being allowed to watch cartoons, child was screeming, crying for 20 minutes, put to bed, continued to scream and cry; left phone number and name for practice to phone me on Monday..... here is it now Thursday, 4 working business days later, NO PHONE CALL, NO CONTACT FROM PRACTICE, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, JUST IGNORED MY PLIGHT AND BLEW ME OFF; poor representation of the secretary's responsbility and very poor that the Dr does not do any follow up or thru on phone messages. AVOID THIS DR AND LOCATE SOMEONE ELSE THAT HAS SOME MANNERS AND UNDERSTANDING.

July 30th, 2015

Unprofessional and rude

Haas is very unprofessional. He rushes through an appointment and I walk out with unanswered questions. He changed my meds from a previous doctor although I was feeling well. Now I'm not doing very well with depression but he insists its my thyroid. My thyroid levels are normal. I have no respect for him and I won't be going back.

July 22nd, 2015

I had a good experience with Dr. Haas. He was the only doctor in the area to get me in as a new patient within a couple days. Every other Dr. had like a 2 month wait which doesn't really help with mental health issues. He changed the meds I was on from a previous Dr. and I feel much better.

June 30th, 2015

Great doctor

I enjoy Dr. Haas' ability to listen and provide great counseling, though it is not what one wants to hear at times. I recommend this great doctor!