Dr. Joseph Haas MD Patient Reviews

2.4

October 7th, 2016
ACD Taxi Service
Dr Hass as helped me tremendously and is very well versed in his field of expertise very nice Staff and comfortable setting. I would recommend him highly

October 6th, 2016
Good listener
Dr Haas is a good listener. He takes the time to hear my concerns then gives advice. His office manager Nicole is one of the nicest people i have ever met. She always greets me with a smile and kind caring greetings.

August 28th, 2016
His staff manager Nicole is absolutely amazing and such a sweetheart. There is a bit of a wait, at least half-an-hour, to see Dr. Haas, but he is a good doctor and is rather helpful.

August 12th, 2016
Good Doctor
I was able to get an appointment very quickly, Dr, Haas was very nice and was able to come up with a treatment plan quickly. I have only had two visits with him so far and am pleased already. His assistant Nicole is extremely nice and helpful. I would recommend him. :)

July 25th, 2016
Really really goes out of his way to help me. Goes above and beyond. He has changed my life in a such a positive way. Have been a long term patient with him for maintainance care.

April 26th, 2016
Not a real Dr.
We use this fool for medication only. My daughter sees another therapist for real help.

June 10th, 2015
This Dr helped me a lot. changed my meds and I feel better.

June 10th, 2015
Great Experience and Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Haas for quite sometime now and have always had an excellent experience, he seems to care about what I have to say, and I have to say I LOVE his office manager Nikki, she is so nice!

May 31st, 2015
All I can say is this guy is a jerk and did not help me at all!!!! I ended up in the hospital. He thinks he knows everything and obviously he did not know what was going on with me. I tried to tell him. He is a loser and should never ever be practicing medicine.

May 8th, 2015
Embarrassment to the Medical Zprofession
This doctor did not make eye contact once. He is not a doctor who will make you feel well taken care of! His bedside manor is not good and took away medications and had to go to the hospital after a week of his therapy for heart problems. He lacks patience, he is rude, does not listen to what you have to say without a sarcastic remark! I would stay away from this doctor if you have anxiety and depressive issues! He made me feel worse when I left the office! Do NOT go to this doctor.

April 6th, 2015
Overall a great doctor he did have trouble looking in my eues

October 23rd, 2014
Unethical doctor
Although he helped me initially, when my insurance changed, this doctor refused to comply with the changes. He wanted to keep my insurance debit card on file...which is as good as cash... and charge me hundreds of dollars over and above what I was supposed to pay him, per my policy. He thought he could pull one over on me, thinking I must be a real idiot. And my visits lasted for ten, maybe fifteen minutes at most. After this episode, I reviewed past billing records before my insurance changed, and noticed that he billed hundreds of dollars to the insurance company for ten minute visits. Do not go to this person, who clearly takes advantage of insurance companies and patients. There are more honorable doctors out there.