Learn more about Dr. Joseph Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Haber, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Haber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Haber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Haber practice?
Dr. Joseph Haber practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons, Phoenix Plastic Surgeons, and Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.