A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber, Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Haber graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lewis Haber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Lewis Haber practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.