Dr. Joseph Haber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haber?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Haber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017

A Genuine Dr.!!

Very down to earth guy, who I believe, truly cared about my medical issue! Thanks again Dr. Haber!!!!!!!!!

January 27th, 2017

Dr Haber is a great doctor, he is very caring and patient. I was very emotional when I met with him, I didn't have many options left. He didn't make me feel rushed, he answered all of my questions and explained my options in detail.

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Habers PA is also very good.

December 12th, 2016

I actually didn't see Dr. Haber, but saw his PA, Brad who was very good, patient and pleasant.

June 20th, 2016

Dr.Hebar is the worst Doctor I have ever seen..Very arrogant and absolutely does not care about you. My hand is basically gone.I can't believe that in this day and time that we have horrible doctors like this one. I hope he would treat his mother better

November 18th, 2015

Stay away from this doctor he has no bed side manner and has a habit of talking down to his patients and refuses to discuss what is really wrong. Being a workman comp case I would never recommend this guy to anyone. After surgery never speaks to the family in the waiting room and is very arrogant!! I am now in the process of seeing a new doctor to get my hand fixed the right way. So if you have a choice stay away from him Oh and his final suggestion to me was learn to live with it.

April 28th, 2015

Very rude and unprofessional. run away..

February 28th, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

facts: I came in for a consult with MRI results and images. My condition was a finger cyst from rock climbing. Dr Haber REFUSED to look at the MRI results, and kept poking at parts of my finger that weren't even close to the injury, insisting that I get surgery "before the tumor spreads to other parts of my body". When I repeatedly asked him what the condition was called and what the risks and recovery from the procedure might be, he told me to bring my girlfriend to the next consult. Blatant misogyny to cover up lack of expertise. Well done. Seriously, stay away from this guy.

January 10th, 2014

ARROGANT DOCTOR

Dr Joseph Haber is the WORST doctor EVER. Doctors are generally snotty, but he's the most arrogant person I've known. I've taken my parents to many doctors, and they all accommodating. Sometimes I can't go with them to an appointment, they would talk to me on the phone and I would translate. My brother was in his office. My brother know more English than my parents (he even runs his own business). His English is not great, but not too bad either. Haber came in and walked out after the first sentence. What a JERK!

October 21st, 2013

An excellent hand surgeon

Dr. Haber literally saved my hand. This man is a surgical genius, in my opinion. And fyi - I am a female and he was wonderful to me.

October 20th, 2013

Highly recommend

Dr. Haber performed his work as a professional with the confidence anyone would appreciate. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Haber for any procedure he specializes in. Thank you for letting me on this review, as my experience is vastly different than some that proceeded me for some reason or another.

August 2nd, 2013

RUN AWAY!!!

If you are a female, I would highly recommend NOT going to Dr. Haber. If he performs surgery on you and you continue to have issues he will not do any follow-up tests to confirm additional issues. He will simply tell you it's all in your head and you should go see a psychiatrist. I found another Dr. who listened to me and confirmed Dr. Haber messed up the surgery he performed on me. Now I'm dealing with the effects of his refusal to listen to my complaints.