A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Habig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Habig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habig
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Habig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Habig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Habig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Habig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Habig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Habig practice?
- Dr. Joseph Habig has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Habig practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.