A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Habros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Habros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habros graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Habros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Habros MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Habros practice?
- Dr. Joseph Habros has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Habros practices Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.