A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hacker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hacker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hacker, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Hacker FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hacker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.