A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hacker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hacker
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Hacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hacker, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hacker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Hacker FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Hacker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hacker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Gastroenterologists.