More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Hagan Jr
Dr. Joseph Hagan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Burlington, VT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Hagan is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus. Dr. Hagan has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Hagan Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Joseph Hagan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. Jill Rinehart
Burlington, VT 0.01 mi20
Dr. Frederick Morin III
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Burlington, VT 0.76 mi37
Dr. Gregory Connolly
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Burlington, VT 0.77 mi10