Dr. Joseph Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Han?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Han?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Highly recommend.

I don't usually complete these type of reviews but I had such a good experience with Dr. Han that I felt compelled. He is clearly extremely knowledgable in his field and a very skilled surgeon. On top of that he seemed genuinely compassionate and took the time to explain my condition and surgery in detail so I was comfortable with what needed to be done. I had surgery last week and am doing wonderfully. I don't give praise easily but I feel it is warranted here. I recommend him highly.

May 29th, 2012

Dr. Han was referred to me by my ENT in the Richmond area due to some concerns he had with doing the surgery himself. Dr. Han was very knowledgeable, reassuring and patient during my initial visit. I have had excellent results with this sinus surgery (I had two surgeries prior to this one)and I am grateful that my ENT referred me to Dr. Han. I would highly recommend Dr. Han to anyone needing sinus surgery, especially if you have had past sinus surgery with less that satisfactory results. I will see no one else but him from now on even though I have to travel two hours to get to Norfolk. He is the best!

May 14th, 2012

Outstanding!

Dr. Han is a caring, kind doctor. He is treating me for a difficult case of MRSA in my sinuses and is doing everything he can to avoid surgery to remove the bone, which could cause nerve damage. He is a 'think out of the box' doctor, but at the same time has my best interest at heart. By far, the best ENT I have EVER had and one of the nicest people I have known. Highly recommend!

August 20th, 2011

Outstanding caring doctor!

Dr. Han was referred to me by another ENT doctor when I relocated. Thank goodness that he was since he just operated on me and I am already noticing improvements. Dr. Han is THE most caring, kind, knowledgeble and has so much patience with his patients! During my surgery he noticed an additional issue and despite the fact that it would take more time in the operating room he repaired all that was needed. He didn't want me to have to go through another operation in the future. Dr. Han took time the day before surgery as well as in pre-op to discuss the procedure and to address any questions. He made me feel at ease. When I woke up in the recovery room I wasn't in a lot of pain and had no bruising. I highly recommend Dr. Han -- he is a top-notch surgeon as well as a wonderful person. I give him 10 stars!

October 31st, 2008