A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hance
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hance, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hance graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hance has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Charlevoix Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Hance MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Hance practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hance practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Petoskey, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cheboygan, MI.
See Petoskey Orthopedic Surgeons.