A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hancock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hancock
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hancock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hancock, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hancock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Hancock MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Hancock practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hancock has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hancock practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.