Dr. Joseph Edward Hancock MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hancock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hancock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hancock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Hancock practice?
Dr. Joseph Hancock practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Gastroenterologists, Lubbock General Practitioners, and Lubbock Otolaryngologists.