A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hanig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hanig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hanig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanig graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanig has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Arthur Hanig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Hanig practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hanig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hanig practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.