A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Harmon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harmon, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Harmon practice?
Dr. Joseph Harmon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.