A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Harmon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harmon, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harmon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Harmon FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Harmon practice?
- Dr. Joseph Harmon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Harmon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See South Bend Obstetricians & Gynecologists.