A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harryhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Harryhill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harryhill
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Harryhill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harryhill, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harryhill graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harryhill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Harryhill FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Harryhill practice?
- Dr. Joseph Harryhill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Harryhill practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.