A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harryhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Harryhill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harryhill, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harryhill graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harryhill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Harryhill FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Harryhill practice?
- Dr. Joseph Harryhill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Harryhill practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.