A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harrhill, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 19 Areas, including Cryosurgery, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Epididymitis.16 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrhill graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harrhill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrhill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harrhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Harrhill practice?
Dr. Joseph Harrhill practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Harrhill, Dr. Josef Harrhill