Joseph Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Joseph Harris?

October 2nd, 2017

Nurse Chris

I have been totally ignored and brutalized by Dr. Joseph Kim Harris's Nurse Chris. Just so you know, Dr. Harris is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner, this is just a reflection on Nurse Chris. I can not understand how she can actually hold a job while completely putting me in a deadly situation by ignoring my calls for 2 1/2 weeks to start, then completely snubbed me when she finally did call. I am or was on a very high dose opioid medication and let her know well in advance that I was running into an insurance issue and they were no longer going to cover my medication. The 1st call was he's not changing the medication. No explanation, nothing. No help on withdrawals, just go puke your guts out and hope you don't die. Ok those words are my own, but that is what I was left with. NO HELP! The next call I get wasn't from Chris! I guess she couldn't handle my tears! The office manager who was just trying to be nice, bless her heart, all she could do was say the same that they weren't able to change my meds and sorry she didn't know anything else but that she would do her best to get a better answer to help me. Then today I get a call saying that my insurance doesn't cover me anymore. Guess what lady! I left a message almost a month ago now, that my insurance had changed! Just proving my point that Chris didn't even bother to listen to the messages. Don't trust her, only trust Dr. Harris.

May 8th, 2017

I travel about 45 minutes to see Dr. Harris. He is friendly, puts you at ease, treats you as if you have a brain. Explains problem and what your options are.

March 15th, 2017

In my opinion, Dr. Harris is an amazing Neurologist!

Dr. Harris is Always interested in my thoughts , ideas and well being. He always greets me with a handshake and his wonderful smile! I highly recommend Dr. Harris for his neurological expertise, open-mindedness and compassion to anyone dealing with the trials and tribulations of MS.

March 1st, 2017

Welcoming and professional

I've been a long time patient of Dr.Harris. He is thorough and attentive, always trying to do his best for the patient. He really cares. His staff is friendly and accomodating. Highly recommended.

February 27th, 2017

Dr Joseph Harris MD and Staff

The staff is always very friendl! I don't have any problems getting an appointment. Dr. Harris makes me his priority during my appointment time. If I have any concerns between appointments, the staff is terrific in helping me resolve them, especially when Dr. Harris is on hospital duty.

February 22nd, 2017

such a kind and compassionate provider!

Dr. Harris has been one of the most compassionate neurologist that I have ever been under the care of. He is a truly a gem!

February 8th, 2017

My Favorite Physician

Dr. Harris is not only exceptional in his knowledge of his specialty, but takes enough time with me to educate me on my health issues. I also feel that he is concerned about my health and well being and is patient with me. I trust his judgement with my care. Dr Harris is very kind and personable. He takes all of my health issues in consideration when planning my care.

December 27th, 2016

Great listener and does not rush you

Dr Harris is wonderful! I successfully went to him 30 years ago and kept his name. He does not PUSH surgery or pills on the patient. He spent almost an hour asking questions, listening, and teaching solutions for my back and hip pain. He had thoroughly reviewed my records submitted from other doctors and explained their results and my options. I highly recommend Dr. Harris!

December 5th, 2016

I had a great visit with Dr. Harris. I was glad his staff made time for me to see him quickly and he spent a considerable amount of time with me during the appointment.

November 26th, 2016

I was dreading an appointment with Dr.Harris several weeks ago.On the day of my test,I had not been able to sleep.In my head I knew it was going to be painful. Well I had the shock of my life when Dr.Harris entered the room.Dr.Harris was warm and friendly.Each time he had to administer a test he would reassure me that I was in charge.I was so relaxed! I also found his staff to be as kind and friendly as the doctor.I could not have asked for a more pleasant experiences pain and all.

May 20th, 2016

Very pleased with Dr Harris. He took extra time to answer all my questions and concerns.

March 16th, 2016

Dr. Harris is a great choice for a neurologist

Dr. Harris is a brilliant compassionate Dr. I have been seeing him for over 10 years for epilepsy. Great bedside manner.