Dr. Joseph Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology North Chesterfield, VA

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
I travel about 45 minutes to see Dr. Harris. He is friendly, puts you at ease, treats you as if you have a brain. Explains problem and what your options are.

March 15th, 2017
In my opinion, Dr. Harris is an amazing Neurologist!
Dr. Harris is Always interested in my thoughts , ideas and well being. He always greets me with a handshake and his wonderful smile! I highly recommend Dr. Harris for his neurological expertise, open-mindedness and compassion to anyone dealing with the trials and tribulations of MS.

March 1st, 2017
Welcoming and professional
I've been a long time patient of Dr.Harris. He is thorough and attentive, always trying to do his best for the patient. He really cares. His staff is friendly and accomodating. Highly recommended.

February 27th, 2017
Dr Joseph Harris MD and Staff
The staff is always very friendl! I don't have any problems getting an appointment. Dr. Harris makes me his priority during my appointment time. If I have any concerns between appointments, the staff is terrific in helping me resolve them, especially when Dr. Harris is on hospital duty.

February 22nd, 2017
such a kind and compassionate provider!
Dr. Harris has been one of the most compassionate neurologist that I have ever been under the care of. He is a truly a gem!

February 8th, 2017
My Favorite Physician
Dr. Harris is not only exceptional in his knowledge of his specialty, but takes enough time with me to educate me on my health issues. I also feel that he is concerned about my health and well being and is patient with me. I trust his judgement with my care. Dr Harris is very kind and personable. He takes all of my health issues in consideration when planning my care.

December 27th, 2016
Great listener and does not rush you
Dr Harris is wonderful! I successfully went to him 30 years ago and kept his name. He does not PUSH surgery or pills on the patient. He spent almost an hour asking questions, listening, and teaching solutions for my back and hip pain. He had thoroughly reviewed my records submitted from other doctors and explained their results and my options. I highly recommend Dr. Harris!

December 5th, 2016
I had a great visit with Dr. Harris. I was glad his staff made time for me to see him quickly and he spent a considerable amount of time with me during the appointment.

November 26th, 2016
I was dreading an appointment with Dr.Harris several weeks ago.On the day of my test,I had not been able to sleep.In my head I knew it was going to be painful. Well I had the shock of my life when Dr.Harris entered the room.Dr.Harris was warm and friendly.Each time he had to administer a test he would reassure me that I was in charge.I was so relaxed! I also found his staff to be as kind and friendly as the doctor.I could not have asked for a more pleasant experiences pain and all.

May 20th, 2016
Very pleased with Dr Harris. He took extra time to answer all my questions and concerns.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Harris is a great choice for a neurologist
Dr. Harris is a brilliant compassionate Dr. I have been seeing him for over 10 years for epilepsy. Great bedside manner.

February 6th, 2016
Was very lucky to get in with him. Hard to find Doctors like him that take there time with patients and genuinely care about them.