Dr. Joseph Harris MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2017
such a kind and compassionate provider!
Dr. Harris has been one of the most compassionate neurologist that I have ever been under the care of. He is a truly a gem!

February 7th, 2017
My Favorite Physician
Dr. Harris is not only exceptional in his knowledge of his specialty, but takes enough time with me to educate me on my health issues. I also feel that he is concerned about my health and well being and is patient with me. I trust his judgement with my care. Dr Harris is very kind and personable. He takes all of my health issues in consideration when planning my care.

December 27th, 2016
Great listener and does not rush you
Dr Harris is wonderful! I successfully went to him 30 years ago and kept his name. He does not PUSH surgery or pills on the patient. He spent almost an hour asking questions, listening, and teaching solutions for my back and hip pain. He had thoroughly reviewed my records submitted from other doctors and explained their results and my options. I highly recommend Dr. Harris!

December 4th, 2016
I had a great visit with Dr. Harris. I was glad his staff made time for me to see him quickly and he spent a considerable amount of time with me during the appointment.

November 25th, 2016
I was dreading an appointment with Dr.Harris several weeks ago.On the day of my test,I had not been able to sleep.In my head I knew it was going to be painful. Well I had the shock of my life when Dr.Harris entered the room.Dr.Harris was warm and friendly.Each time he had to administer a test he would reassure me that I was in charge.I was so relaxed! I also found his staff to be as kind and friendly as the doctor.I could not have asked for a more pleasant experiences pain and all.

May 20th, 2016
Very pleased with Dr Harris. He took extra time to answer all my questions and concerns.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Harris is a great choice for a neurologist
Dr. Harris is a brilliant compassionate Dr. I have been seeing him for over 10 years for epilepsy. Great bedside manner.

February 6th, 2016
Was very lucky to get in with him. Hard to find Doctors like him that take there time with patients and genuinely care about them.

February 6th, 2016
The staff is always pleasant, helpful and you are always greated with a smile. It makes going to the doctot a great experience and comfortable one too. I always am referring people to this group.

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Harris listened to all my concerns and spent time talking to me about them. He has an excellent bedside manner. The staff is very courteous.

December 18th, 2015
Dr. Harris listens and offers his knowledge with compassion. He explains problems and health care in terms that help me understand them. Dr Harris goes the extra mile to help me with the issues I am having .

November 8th, 2015
I have been a MS patient of Dr. Harris' for over 15 years. He extremely understands and does all possible to help. He is as frustrated as I am with this unpredictable disease. Compassion, says it all.