A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harvey, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harvey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Harold Harvey MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Harvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Harvey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, MI.
See Chelsea Psychiatrists and Chelsea Child Psychiatrists.