A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Harvey, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harvey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Harold Harvey MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Harvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Harvey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, MI.
See Chelsea Psychiatrists and Chelsea Child Psychiatrists.