Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Hassan
Dr. Joseph Hassan, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hassan is affiliated with Reading Hospital & Medical Center, Saint Joseph Medical Center and St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa. Dr. Hassan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Hassan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Fatima Karabashova
Internal Medicine, Residency
Reading, PA 0.01 mi
Dr. Timothy Wirth
Reading, PA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Robert Brackbill Jr
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Reading, PA 0.01 mi38