A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hassan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Hassan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Hassan practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.