Dr. Joseph Hassett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hassett?

Optometrist

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. Hassett is so effective at his specialty that he will be able to determine your subtle allergy or immune problem. I was diagnosed with a corn allergy by a different physician and abstained from all corn products for 15 years. At my first visit with Dr. Hassett it was determined that I was not allergic to corn. I was deprived of corn products for 15 years needlessly because there are other practitioners out there that that don't fully understand allergy science like Dr. Hassett. If someone in the medical community claims that you have an allergy from a simple blood test I would recommend a second opinion from Dr. Hassett.

Most thorough doctor I've experienced!!!

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I had years (?10) visits to specialists to treat asthma and infections. From Everett, WA to Palm Springs, CA doctors treated the infection and dismissed me while I was still coughing and wheezing. Joe Hassett spent time. It took more than a year and multiple visits but eventually I was free of cough and wheeze (normal). My access to him was immediate even while traveling. He is Hero in his field and I have recommended him constantly to people with problems. Takes his time with his patients.

Posted on August 30th, 2016