Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Hassey
Dr. Joseph Hassey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hassey is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. Dr. Hassey has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Hassey has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Hassey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.
Dr. Edward Da Veiga
Abington, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Rajesh Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Abington, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Amaresh Vanga
Abington, PA 0 mi14