A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatch
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hatch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hatch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Hatch MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Hatch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hatch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hatch practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.