A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Hatch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hatch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Hatch MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Hatch practice?
- Dr. Joseph Hatch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Hatch practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.