Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Havlik
Dr. Joseph Havlik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austell, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Havlik is affiliated with WellStar Cobb Hospital, WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Kennestone Hospital. Dr. Havlik has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Havlik has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Havlik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.
Dr. Gregory Simone
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Austell, GA 0 mi42
Dr. Carlos Osmon
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Austell, GA 0 mi49
Dr. Mini Gupta
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Austell, GA 0 mi18