A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Havlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Havlik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Havlik
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Havlik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Havlik, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Havlik graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Havlik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Havlik MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Havlik practice?
- Dr. Joseph Havlik has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Havlik practices Infectious Disease near Austell, GA.
See Austell Infectious Disease Doctors.